Our fully qualified HR team brings together expertise from across the education sector. We provide a bespoke service, with a named link adviser for each school. As part of the LDBS, we can draw on other colleagues’ expertise in areas relevant to HR, such as our education advisers, finance and data protection teams. We also have a wealth of experience in working with Local Authorities.
Our personalised approach means schools enjoy unlimited email, telephone and face-to-face advice and support. We will always provide a member of the team to attend governors’ HR hearings, including pay appeals. We can also provide on-site training and audit your school’s staff files, single central records and administration systems.
PLEASE NOTE: we have altered our service provision for 2019/20. We will no longer be offering a silver and gold package. We will be charging a flat fee for virtually everything that we do, so you don’t have to be concerned about cost, whatever HR challenges you face.
We will deliver comprehensive advice and guidance in the following areas:
- Employment law
- Discipline and grievance
- Managing organisational change
- Performance, capability and attendance management
- Dealing with parental complaints
- Establishing effective working relationships with trade unions
- Terms and conditions for teaching and non-teaching staff
- Negotiation of settlement agreements
- Mediation between members of staff, parents and the school
- TUPE in relation to outsourcing services
In addition, we will provide:
- DBS checking service and counter-signatory service
- Payroll services through our preferred suppliers
- Occupational health pay-as-you-go services through one of our partnerships
- If required, preparation of documentation and packs for HR hearings
- For a small additional fee per annum, preparation of contracts of employment
DBS Checks & Contracts of Employment
We are happy to prepare contracts on an additional cost basis
DBS Checks cost £44 per application for a salaried member of staff.
Cost per annum (inclusive of VAT)
|Form of Entry||Package||Contracts|
Contact us on 020 7932 1161/1172/1150 or email@example.com