|Outline of service
We provide two HR packages:
- Unlimited telephone, email and face-to-face support on the management of grievance, disciplinary and capability procedures, sickness absence, parental complaints and any other related issues.
- Support on employment law and good practice guidance.
- Help in establishing effective working relationships with trade unions.
- Advice and guidance on TUPE in relation to outsourcing services and academisation.
- Coaching and advice on the application of policies.
- Attendance by a member of the HR support team at Governors’ HR hearings, including pay appeals.
- Advice on managing organisational change.
- Support and advice on the negotiation of settlement agreements.
- Advice on performance management.
- Advice on contracts of employment, staffing structures, job descriptions, Employment Tribunals and insurance matters.
- Mediation between member of staff, parents and your school.
- Occupational health pay-as-you go services through one of our partnerships.
- DBS checking service and counter-signatory service.
- Payroll services through our partnership with Strictly Education.
Cost from 1st April 2018: £60 for each employee of the school at that date.
We offer all the above plus:
- Drafting on contracts and variation on behalf of your school.
- Audit of staff files, single central records and administration systems within your school
- On-site training in contracts and administration at your school.
- Preparation of documentation and packs for HR hearings.
Cost from 1st April 2018: £70 for each employee of the school at that date.