Job Title: Class Teacher (Experienced teachers and NQT applications will be considered)
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Start Date: September 2019
One-year maternity cover initially – there may be an opportunity to extend this fixed term contract in the future. We are looking for an excellent, enthusiastic teacher to join our committed staff team as a class teacher in KS1 or KS2.
We can offer you:
- Well-behaved, enthusiastic and high-attaining children
- Supportive colleagues, leadership, parents and Governors
- A small, friendly one-form-entry school graded outstanding by Ofsted
- Opportunities to get involved in our unique Arts Project
- A school building that has recently been fully refurbished
- A location close to Hampstead village, tube station and Hampstead Heath
- The opportunity to take on subject leadership of a curriculum area, if appropriate
The successful teacher will:
- Be an excellent teacher with the ability to ensure all children make impressive progress
- Be able to differentiate to challenge all the children in the class, including the more able and those with specific needs
- Have very good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work positively in our busy team
- Be able to support the Christian ethos and vision of our school
Please contact the school office for more information or to arrange a tour with the head teacher. Please download the application pack from our website at www.christchurchschool.co.uk/aboutschool/vacancies and return it by email to the school by the closing date.
The successful candidate will be expected to undergo an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. Please see our safeguarding document for more details. Christ Church School is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 29th April