St George’s Hanover Square CofE Primary School
South Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 2XH
Tel: 020 7629 1196
Job title: Classroom Teacher
Date posted: 1 August 2019
Start date: 6 January 2020
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: MP2 – MP6 (£31,211-£40,372) 32.5hrs per week
Work with us at St. George’s (Hanover Square) CE Primary School. We are looking for an inspirational and dynamic class teacher to join our team with the possibility of leading a core subject.
St George’s CE Primary School is a vibrant one-form entry Church of England school set in the heart of Mayfair. We are Ofsted rated Good (2016) and SIAMS rated Outstanding (2017). Our pupils come from dynamic and diverse economic backgrounds typical of an inner London borough, bordering the affluent City of London.
At St. George’s, you will be joining a new, vibrant and dynamic team, committed to children’s well-being and success. Children are polite and well-behaved, and systems are efficient, enabling our staff to concentrate on teaching.
Our strong Christian vision drives our commitment to provide every child in our community with an exceptional education. St. George’s (Hanover Square) CE Primary is an exciting one to work in; it dates back to 1898 and we value tradition, while being highly future-focused and promoting innovation.
The successful candidate will demonstrate proven ability to engage pupils in learning, monitoring achievement and raising pupil attainment. In return, we offer a friendly and supportive team, competitive salary, continuing development and the chance to make real changes to pupils’ lives.
St. George’s (Hanover Square) CE Primary can offer:
- an exciting and challenging professional opportunity
- a successful and forward thinking school
- a very supportive team of colleagues
- friendly and caring children, eager to learn and make progress
- a thriving, multicultural community
- strong and positive relationships with parents, the community and our church
- a committed and supportive Board of Governors
- a great location; located in the heart of London, Jubilee, Piccadilly and Central lines easily accessible and close to many other transport links
The successful candidate will have:
- high expectations for the achievement of every pupil
- strong commitment to their own professional development
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- high levels of self-motivation and drive
- a commitment to develop as a leader
For more information please contact the School Business Manager Mrs Dorcas Baukovic on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application and job description can be found on the school website: http://www.sghsprimary.co.uk/vacancies/
Applications need to be sent or emailed to the school office no later than noon on 31st August 2019.
Closing Date: Noon, 31st August 2019
Interviews: Friday 6th September 2019
The school and governing body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Each successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.