Nursery Lunchtime support worker
St Mary’s CE Primary School
Founded in 1812
Dollis Park, Finchley, LONDON N3 1BT
020 8343 0866. firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Teacher: Mr Stefan Roos Chair of Governors: Mrs Claire Turner
Nursery Lunchtime support worker (12.5 hours per week – 11:30-2pm every day)
Salary: Grade D (FTE £22,779 – £24,030)
required from 23rd September 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Do you want to make a significant difference to the quality of our Nursery children’s learning in our outstanding (Ofsted, Nov 2011) school?
We would like to appoint an outstanding practioner who:
- Is passionate about children’s learning and can provide a safe lunchtime environment;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience of working in the EYFS;
- Would further support the Christian ethos of the school;
- Would work well on his/her own and flexibly as part of a team
We can offer:
- A caring Christian ethos where every child matters;
- A thriving Nursery
- Children whose behaviour and attitudes to learning are exemplary;
- A friendly and collaborative staff;
- A supportive wider school community;
- Commitment to your further professional development including mentoring and support
If you would like to develop your role as Lunchtime Support worker in our friendly, happy, dynamic school and Nursery, we would like to hear from you. If you would like to discuss the details of the vacancy further, contact Stefan Roos, the Head Teacher. Application packs must be obtained from Priya Hurkoo by emailing email@example.com or should be downloaded from the advert and is returnable to the same email address.
For more information about the school, please visit our website at http://www.stmarysfinchley.co.uk
Closing Date and Shortlisting: Monday 16th September 2019 at 12 noon
Interviews: Wednesday 19th September 2019
St Mary’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.