Administration Support – Harrow
Required for a September start…………..
Monday ~ Friday 8.45 a.m. – 11.45 a.m.
15 hours per week Term Time Only
Hours may be negotiable
Scale 2 point 3
£13321.45 per annum
Initially this is a one year fixed term contract whilst the needs of the school are developed.
We are seeking to appoint a very special person to support our busy school office. The successful applicant must be able to support our commitment to safeguarding, be entirely flexible, very hard working, enthusiastic and meticulous in the execution of administrative duties and will be expected to welcome and cater for visitors, warmly and efficiently.
We require a person with . . .
- proven proficiency in Information Management Software
- excellent written and spoken English
- an excellent telephone manner
- warmth, sensitivity and absolute discretion
- exceptional organisational skills
- an ability to work hard under your own initiative
- excellent administrative and word processing skills
- boundless enthusiasm and energy
- a desire to be part of an enthusiastic and committed team
- commitment to the values of our Church of England Primary School
- commitment to support and strengthen school values where appropriate
We offer . . .
- An interesting, diverse and stimulating job;
- Thorough, patient training and support;
- A happy and rewarding working environment;
- Opportunities for further development within school administration supported by;
- Sound internal and external training opportunities;
- Supportive colleagues, parents and local community;
- Supportive Governing Body.
The School Office Manager requires a caring, confident, reliable and flexible colleague, to help with an exceptionally busy workload. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential. The successful candidate may be required to work between one and five training days per year. Our school prides itself on providing a very warm welcome for each and every visitor and our expectation is for the highest level of commitment. All candidates will be expected to undertake administrative tasks as part of the interview process.
Please download an application form below and return it to the School Business Manager at the above address or return it via email to email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday, 18th July 2019 (promptly at noon)
Candidates must be available for interview: Monday 22nd July 2019