St. Augustine’s Federated Schools – Primary
Kilburn Park Road
Required September 2021
St Augustine’s CE Primary School is a happy and successful school, which is highly regarded in the community. We are a small, vibrant and multicultural school of 224 pupils in Westminster. The school continues to be a popular choice and has a full role. We are a warm and friendly school with a strong sense of community and family and excellent links to our parish.
We are seeking to appoint a talented, positive and forward-thinking Assistant Headteacher who is an outstanding practitioner and will be able to inspire the pupils, enabling them to reach their full potential in all areas of their learning. Successful candidates will offer creativity and imagination with the ability to motivate, challenge and inspire pupils and staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding and creative classroom practitioner and role model with high expectations
- Have the ability to lead, motivate, challenge and support staff to achieve their best and lead the school in teaching and learning
- Be able to lead on whole school initiatives and will be responsible for a subject area
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and leadership and management experience
- Mentor and coach teachers across the school (including modelling lessons, supporting planning and delivering training)
- Lead on curriculum development
- Support and build our school ethos and Christian traditions
St Augustine’s can offer you:
- Management time out of class
- A warm, welcoming, inclusive school with a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff
- Children who are eager to learn, have excellent behaviour and a positive attitude and who enjoy coming to school
- Supportive parents and Governors
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role as a leader
If you are interested in applying for this post you are encouraged to visit the school. Please contact Ms Ruth Vince on 0207 328 0221 to arrange this. Please call or email the school office for an application form and job description: email@example.com or download one below.
Complete application forms should be returned to Mrs Sandra Kitchen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st April by 12 noon
Interview Date: Tuesday 27th April