Latymer All Saints CE Primary School, 41 Hydethorpe Avenue,
Edmonton, London, N9 9RS
020 8807 2679
Full Time Permanent L7 – L12
Required for September 2021
Closing date: Wednesday 12th May 2021 – 12.pm noon
Interviews: w/c Monday 17th May 2021
We are a friendly, caring and popular school and our Christian Values of Love, Aspiration and Service underpin all we do. We are looking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher to join our Senior Leadership team. The successful candidate will lead Years 4,5 and 6.
Latymer All Saints Primary is a large, three form entry Church of England primary school with a Nursery.
We are looking for someone who will:
- work as an integral part of the Senior Leadership team to determine the strategic direction of the school
- be an effective team member with excellent interpersonal skills
- have recent and relevant experience of leading whole school improvement
- be able to use data to impact on school improvement
- have excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- be an outstanding teacher, supportive of others in improving and developing consistently excellent practice across the school
- be able to work effectively in partnership with our stakeholders
- be a highly professional role model for our committed and aspirational staff
- be committed building positive outcomes for all our children
- support and enhance the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer you
- a non-class based position so that you can focus on developing outstanding outcomes for all
- children who are warm, receptive and enthusiastic learners
- committed, friendly and hard-working staff
- very supportive parents and Governors
- varied opportunities for professional development
The school is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact Mrs Embleton, our Senior Admin Officer, on 0208 807 2679 or at email@example.com to make an appointment.
Application packs will be available to download from the school’s website on www.latymerallsaints.enfield.sch.uk All completed applications must be returned via post or email for the attention of Mrs Embleton as above and by the closing date. Please note: we do not accept CVs.