Holy Trinity CE Primary School,
Tottenham, London, N17 9EJ
Salary Scale: SO1 Point 23 – 25 (£30,585 – £31,557) – salary to be prorated to reflect hours and weeks.
Hours: 21 hours a week, term time only, part time
Report to: Executive Business Manager
Contract Term: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
We are a group of three one-form entry schools, and Nurseries within a medium sized and growing academy Trust that has a strong commitment to learning and children.
We are looking to appoint a highly experienced and skilled Business Administrator to join our friendly staff. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with extensive experience in financial and general administration, clerking and PR. The postholder will also be able to meet the requirements outlined in the person specification, pro-actively engage with the leadership team and be able to communicate effectively while managing multiple deadlines.
You will work over the three schools and Nurseries where you will provide Business Administrator support to the Executive Headteacher, Executive Business Manager and School Business Manager.
Holy Trinity CE Primary School, Tottenham
St Michael’s CE Primary School, Wood Green
St Ann’s CE Primary School, South Tottenham
Little Engineers Nursery, Tottenham Hale and South Tottenham
Our ideal candidate will:
• Ensure that business and financial process are followed and completed.
• Work well in a team and able to provide a wide range of support
• Undertake full clerking duties to the Local Academy Committees
• Plan, develop and implement PR strategies for the Tri School and Nurseries
• Be Highly organised, self-directed reliable and dependable
• Work closely with and maintain positive relationships with our Local Academy Committees and external stakeholders.
• Be trustworthy
We can offer you:
• A supportive, cohesive and very purposeful environment
• Locations easily accessible by train, tube and bus
• Health advice and wellbeing benefits
• Remote working technology
Application forms & supporting statements should be emailed to the Executive Business Manager email@example.com or posted c/o Holy Trinity CE Primary School.
Closing Date: Thursday 10th December 12 noon
Interview Date: Monday 14th December
Interview location to be confirmed after shortlisting
Our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure