Millbrook Park Church of England Primary School
School House Lane
Post Title Caretaker
Salary: Scale 4, point 7-10, (£22,377-£23,607)
Hours: 36 hours a week, 8am – 4.15pm (Mon to Thu), 8am -4pm (Fri)
Leave Entitlement: 26 days
Millbrook Park Primary School is looking to recruit a reliable, self-motivated Caretaker to join our school team.
We are looking for a candidate who can:
- Ensure that the management and maintenance of the school buildings and environment are effectively undertaken.
- Provide a clean and safe environment, adhering to the schools Health & Safety policy for all users of the school.
- Manage/monitor contractors and lettings on site.
- Work with the whole school team and have a flexible approach.
- Support and promote the aims, objectives and Christian ethos of the school.
- Uphold a commitment to safeguarding, inclusive practice and equal opportunities for all.
Please download the LDBS application form attached and job description and personal specification. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st February
Short listing: Wednesday 26th February
Interview: Monday 2nd March
We actively support quality and opportunity.
Millbrook Park CE Primary School makes every effort to safeguard our children and applicants will be subject to DBS checks.