St George the Martyr CE Primary School
Johns Mews, London WC1N 2NX
email@example.com tel: 0207 405 5640
From September 2018 the Governors and Headteacher are looking to appoint excellent KS1 and KS2 class teachers
- An exemplary classroom practitioner, committed to providing quality first class teaching and learning for children of all abilities
- A good role model with an excellent track record in improving standards
- A true professional: hard working, organised, efficient and committed to your own continued professional development
- Committed to continued whole school improvement and team work
- Able to lead, inspire and motivate pupils, colleagues and the wider community
We are a school with
- A friendly, vibrant and creative working environment
- Well-behaved, pupils who are eager to learn
- Enthusiastic and committed staff, pupils and parents who celebrate the school’s diverse and rich community
- A fantastic location in the heart of London, close to many theatres, museums and cinemas
- A school house with subsidised accommodation for staff
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a thriving team, which is passionate about what’s best for children. If you are ambitious, successful and excited by learning, then we would like you to join us. NQTs are welcome to apply. Visits to the school are actively encouraged so please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and therefore expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Adam Young: Headteacher
Closing date: 12.00pm Wednesday 25th April 2018
Shortlisting: Wednesday 25th April 2018
Interviews: Thursday 3rd May 2018
Please note: if you have not been contacted by 5.00pm on Thursday 26th April 2018, you have not been shortlisted for interview.