Christ Church Primary School
Christ Church Hill
London, NW3 1JH
0207 435 1361
Class Teacher MPS
Experienced teachers and NQT applications will be considered
We are looking for an excellent, enthusiastic teacher to join our committed staff team as a class teacher in KS1 or KS2.
We can offer you:
• Well-behaved, enthusiastic and high-attaining children
• Supportive colleagues, leadership, parents and Governors
• A small, friendly one-form-entry school graded outstanding by Ofsted
• Opportunities to get involved in our unique Arts Project
• A school building that has recently been fully refurbished
• A location close to Hampstead village, tube station and Hampstead Heath
• The opportunity to take on subject leadership of a curriculum area, if appropriate
The successful teacher will:
• Be an excellent teacher with the ability to ensure all children make impressive progress
• Be able to differentiate to challenge all the children in the class, including the more able and those with specific needs
• Have very good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work positively in our busy team
• Be able to support the Christian ethos of our school
Please contact the school office for more information or to arrange a tour with the head teacher.
Please download the application pack from our website at www.christchurchschool.co.uk/aboutschool/vacancies
and return it by email to the school by the closing date.
The successful candidate will be expected to undergo an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. Please see our safeguarding document for more details.
Christ Church School is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Friday 20th April
Interviews: week beginning 23rd April