St James and St John CofE Primary School
4 Craven Terrace, London, W2 3QD
020 7504 0535 firstname.lastname@example.org
St James and St John is a successful one-form entry Church of England primary school situated near to Paddington, Lancaster Gate and Hyde Park in Zone 1 in the heart of London.
We are looking for a Class Teacher to join our team in September 2018. The post is suitable for NQTs.
• Have an enthusiasm and passion for teaching and learning.
• Have the drive to want to ensure that all children in your class make good or better progress.
• Work as part of our team as we seek to build on the good outcomes from our previous OFSTED (November 2017) and SIAMS (June 2017) inspections.
• Be a reflective practitioner who is keen to develop their teaching skills.
• Be able to support the Christian ethos and values of the school.
We can offer you
• A dynamic and creative curriculum that has exciting opportunities for enrichment activities.
• Achievement above the national average at the end of KS2 for the last three years.
• A welcoming and happy school with well-behaved children, supportive parents and friendly and supportive colleagues.
• A commitment to your continuous professional development.
St James and St John is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful appointee in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged and warmly welcomed. The Headteacher will be happy to meet with potential applicants and answer any questions.
Please email Mrs Vera Hoti in the school office for further information – email@example.com
Closing Date: 23/4/18 Interview Date: 25/4/18