Class Teacher – Covent Garden
St Clement Danes CE Primary School
Drury Lane Covent Garden WC2 5SU
0203 096 9745
Headteacher: Patricia Coxhead
One Form Entry School (Nursery – Y6)
Class Teacher required from September 2019
Permanent Contract, full time, Main Pay Scale
St Clement Danes is a thriving primary school in the heart of Covent Garden. We are a diverse, multi-cultural Church of England School, determined that all of our children will flourish and reach their potential.
The candidate for this post will be an enthusiastic, well-organised class teacher with a proven track record of raising standards. Are you an excellent classroom practitioner? Are you passionate about making a difference to our children? If so, we warmly invite you to come along for an informal tour and to meet the team. Do take a look at our school website where you will find further information about how to apply for this role. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse pupil population.
- An outstanding and friendly school with a strong and inclusive ethos
- Dedicated, hardworking and supportive colleagues
- Motivated and well-behaved pupils
- A vibrant and exciting location in the heart of Covent Garden
- Strong CPD opportunities
- The chance to make a difference
- Ability to make a difference
- Good planning and marking skills
- Vision and passion for learning
- Understand and demonstrate high expectations
- Well organised, attention to detail
- A good team player
- Ability to build positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents
- Supportive our Christian ethos
To arrange a tour of the school please contact Deb Starkey at: email@example.com.
Application details are available from the school’s website.
Closing Date: Monday 3rd June 2019, midday
Interviews: Thursday 6th June 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.