St Mary’s CE Primary School
Founded in 1812
Dollis Park, Finchley, LONDON N3 1BT
Tel: 020 8343 0866 www.stmarysfinchley.co.uk
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Teacher: Mr Stefan Roos Chair of Governors: Mr Nigel Wildish
Class Teacher (MPR or UPR)
For reception/KS1 or KS2 depending on candidates’ expertise
Required from September 2018 for a 0.6 (three days per week), permanent position.
Do you want to make a significant difference to the quality of children’s learning in our outstanding (Ofsted, Nov 2011) school?
We would like to appoint an outstanding teacher who:
- Is passionate about children’s learning, progress and attainment;
- Have excellent curriculum knowledge in EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2;
- Would provide an inspiring learning environment for children in our school;
- Would further support the Christian ethos of the school;
- Would work well in a team and have good communication skills.
We can offer:
- A caring Christian ethos where every child matters;
- Children whose behaviour and attitudes to learning are exemplary;
- A friendly and collaborative staff;
- A supportive wider school community;
- Commitment to your further professional development
If you would like to develop your role as class teacher in our friendly, happy, dynamic school, we would like to hear from you. If you would like to discuss the details of the vacancy further with Stefan Roos, the Headteacher, you are warmly welcomed to do so, preferably by visiting the school.
Application packs are available from and returnable to the school office or can be downloaded from this advertisement. This pack will include an application form, so please do not use the Barnet application form. Please contact us via email on email@example.com or telephone 0208 343 0866.
For more information about the school, please visit our website at http://www.stmarysfinchley.co.uk
Closing Date and Shortlisting: Tuesday 22nd May 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews and Teaching Observations: Thursday 24th May 2018
St Mary’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring service check along with other relevant employment checks.