St John’s Church of England School
127 Stanmore Hill, Stanmore, Middlesex. HA7 3AD
020 8954 3978 www.stjohns.harrow.sch.uk
email : email@example.com
Headteacher: Mrs J Hester
Chair of Governors: Rev. Matthew Stone
Required September 2018
Salary Range: MPS £26,662-£37,645 / UPS £39,518-£42,498
St John’s is a successful, popular and forward looking Church of England Primary School in amazing surroundings on Stanmore Hill, in the London Borough of Harrow. We are a voluntary aided primary school with a great reputation and high standards. We offer something very special to our children; an excellent education in a secure, friendly and happy learning environment. The school is a lively caring community, supported by an energetic and committed staff.
From September 2018 the Governors of St John’s Church of England School are seeking to appoint an outstanding Class Teacher. We welcome applications from teachers who have the drive, passion and skills to be the best leaders of teaching and learning. The successful candidate will be passionate about improving outcomes for children, excited about collaborative working and keen to join a school that strives for excellence.
We are looking for candidates who:
- will support our strong Christian ethos and vision
- is an outstanding class teacher
- is adaptable, a team player and has high expectations
- would like an opportunity to develop their leadership skills
- has excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of humour
In return we offer:
- happy children with very high standards of behaviour
- a strong Christian ethos
- pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- a thriving school focused on high achievement for all pupils
- a supportive and dedicated team of staff, governors and parents
- opportunities for high quality professional development
Informal visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please contact Mrs D’Urso, School Office Manager, for an appointment.
Closing date: Noon on Tuesday 22nd May 2018
Interviews: Thursday 24th May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will require an Enhanced Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.