Holy Trinity CofE Primary School,
London, N2 8GA.
Class Teacher MPS/UPS + Outer London
Closing date: Thursday 25th April 2019.
Shortlisting: Friday 26th April
Interview date: Wednesday 1st May 2019
Start date: September 2019
Salary: MPS/UPS + Outer London with curriculum leadership opportunities
Location: East Finchley, Barnet N2
Contract: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
High Standards Together
The children, staff and governors at Holy Trinity are looking to appoint enthusiastic, inspirational teacher to join our staff team in September 2019 who will share our values and vision; who will continue to build on the achievements of this successful school.
Holy Trinity School is a one-form entry Church of England school with a single bulge class and a nursery, led by a dedicated team of Governors and senior leaders. We are committed to achieving an outstanding education for all our children.
We are looking for candidates who:
• Is an outstanding teacher, with the ability to, motivate and develop the highest standards in our teachers
• Will work transparently, proactively and enthusiastically within our team
• Will nurture and inspire our children, so that each child is kept safe and has access to the best educational opportunities
• Will be able to support and develop the school’s vision with children, parents, staff and governors
• Is fully supportive of the school’s Christian ethos and willing to maintain and further develop links with the church and the community in East Finchley
• Is confident to contribute to and learn from best practice in Barnet
• Is interested in supporting or leading a curriculum area
We can offer:
• A thriving, happy school at the heart of a vibrant London community
• Well behaved pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
• A highly motivated and capable staff team
• An engaged school community and parent/teacher association
• A supportive Governing Body which is committed to strengthening the leadership of the school
• A school with a wonderful, positive and friendly Christian ethos which is dedicated to enriching the lives of the children that attend our school
• Close links with the church and community and a SIAMS ‘Outstanding’ grading
• A commitment to quality professional development , including development opportunities with partner schools in Barnet
Holy Trinity are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check with the DBS.
We welcome visits and the opportunity to show you around our school. To arrange a visit, please contact the School Office on 020 8883 1824 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org