St Clement Danes Church of England Primary School,
Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5SU
Class Teacher required from September 2019
Permanent Contract, Full time, Main Pay Scale
St Clement Danes is a thriving primary school in the heart of Covent Garden. We are a diverse, multi-cultural Church of England School, determined that all of our children will flourish and reach their potential.
The candidate for this post will be an enthusiastic, well-organised class teacher with a proven track record of raising standards. Are you an excellent classroom practitioner? Are you passionate about making a difference to our children? If so, we warmly invite you to come along for an informal tour and to meet the team. Do take a look at our school website where you will find further information about how to apply for this role. NQTs are welcome to apply.
- An outstanding and friendly school with a strong and inclusive ethos
- Dedicated, hardworking and supportive colleagues
- Motivated and well-behaved pupils
- A vibrant and exciting location in the heart of Covent Garden
- Strong CPD opportunities
- The chance to make a difference
- Ability to make a difference
- Good planning and marking skills
- Vision and passion for learning
- Understand and demonstrate high expectations
- Well organised, attention to detail
- A good team player
- Ability to build positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents
- Supportive of our Christian ethos
To arrange a tour of the school please contact Deb Starkey at: email@example.com. Application details are available from the school’s website.
Closing Date: Monday 1st April 2019, midday
Interviews: Wednesday 3rd April 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse pupil population.