St Stephen’s Church of England Primary School
91 Westbourne Park Road, London W2 5QH
Tel: 020 3351 4488
Class Teacher – Main Scale
Required for September 2017
St Stephen’s is a one-form entry school in Westbourne Park, close to the Portobello Road and Notting Hill. We have a highly-inclusive ethos and draw our children and families from a very diverse neighbourhood. We are ambitious for our children and our school and are looking for a talented and enthusiastic teacher to be part of our team from September 2017. This post is suitable for NQTs.
- Dynamic, organised and highly motivated?
- An excellent class teacher or trainee teacher with a passion for high quality teaching and learning?
- Able to energetically deliver a fun, innovative and thought-provoking curriculum?
- Knowledgeable about how to motivate children do their very best?
- Willing to support and develop the values, vision and ethos of the school?
St Stephen’s can offer you:
- A warm, welcoming school with children who are happy and willing to learn
- An enthusiastic and talented staff and governors, who work well as a team and are committed to achieving the best for all our pupils
- A multi-ethnic, multi-lingual, diverse and inclusive community
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role
- An exciting chance to join a school at a new stage of its development.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check before and during employment.
Visits to the school are very welcome. Please contact Lesley Gordon in the school office to make an appointment. Application packs and application forms can be downloaded from:
Headteacher: Simon Atkinson
Closing Date: 12 noon – Monday 15 May 2017
Interviews: Week beginning 22 May 2017
St Stephen’s Church of England Primary School, 91 Westbourne Park Road, London W2 5QH
Tel: 020 3351 4488, email: email@example.com