We’re looking for an excellent teacher to join our fantastic team
Job: Class Teacher (MPS or UPS)
Grade and Range: Main pay scale, range M1-M6 / Upper pay scale.
A TLR may be available for the right candidate to lead a curriculum area or project.
Start: September 2021
The Aldgate School is an outstanding Church of England primary school and Children’s Centre in the heart of the City of London. We want the very best for our children and families. We believe that every child at our school is entitled to an exceptional education which lays firm foundations for their lives.
We can offer you the chance to work in a unique Church of England Primary School- the only maintained school in the City of London. Because of our special setting you have the resources of London on your doorstep. We take advantage of the diverse range of cultural opportunities in London with a rich programme of visits and activities. You can get a glimpse of what makes our school so special by taking a look at our website- www.sirjohncassprimary.org.
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic teacher to join our team and take responsibility for planning and teaching. Our school expects the very best from you and in return you can expect the very best from us. You’ll be made to feel like a valued member of the school community and fully supported in your role, every step of the way.
The successful candidate will be:
- A teacher who can demonstrate excellent, creative and challenging teaching;
- Ambitious, wishing to demonstrate a substantial whole school impact and evidence of leadership skills;
- Committed to their own professional development;
- Motivated, enthusiastic and imaginative;
- Well-qualified, articulate and committed to high academic standards for all children;
- Hard working and a great team player.
- Excellent professional development with lots of encouragement to develop ideas and projects from a strong, experienced leadership team;
- We will work with you to support you to achieve a Master’s level qualification or other professional development;
- A friendly supportive staff team of outstanding practitioners;
- Staff benefits including season ticket loans and access to technology.
The application process
We’d be more than happy to talk with you about this role and we welcome visits to the school. Please contact the school office on 0207 283 1147 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment or a conversation with the Headteacher.
Our website has a wealth of information about the school- http://www.sirjohncassprimary.org
- Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application deadline is noon on Friday 26th March 2021
- Interviews will be held in the week commencing 29th March 2021
- You’ll need to complete our application form including telling us why you like to work at The Aldgate School and how your experiences and skills meet our requirements.
- At the interview we’ll observe you teach and you’ll have a range of other tasks to help us get to know each other!
The Aldgate School is committed to safeguarding children and we have stringent procedures in place to ensure everyone who works with us shares that commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to several checks to ensure their suitability for work with children, including an enhanced DBS Check.