St. James CofE Primary School
Learning to live, living to learn, learning from Christ
Muswell Hill, North London
Main pay M1 – M6
Start date: September 2021
NQTs or experienced teachers are welcome to apply
St James Primary is looking for a class teacher who is ambitious to teach well and become part of a learning culture.
We are looking for:
- A teacher who has passion, enthusiasm and high expectations
- A highly organised, hard working individual who is forward thinking
- Someone who is highly skilled in planning and assessment
- Someone who is reflective and keen to develop their professional knowledge
We can offer:
- A friendly, supportive and close knit community
- A creative and carefully sequenced curriculum
- A hardworking and forward thinking leadership team
- Happy and enthusiastic learners
- Supportive parents and Governors
- Opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role as a teacher
To apply: please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form, or download one below or call us on 0208 883 6540 if you have any questions. Or to find out more about our school, please visit www.stjamesprimaryschool.co.uk
Closing date: Monday 12th April 2021. Candidates shortlisted for interview will be required to submit a task in advance of the interview. Interviews will be held via Zoom in the week commencing 26th April 2021.
Owing to Covid-19 restrictions, we are unable to offer prospective candidates tours of our school at this time. However, applicants shortlisted for the position will be able to arrange a tour of the school before interview.
I look forward to hearing from you.
St James Primary School is committed to safeguarding our children and we expect all our staff to share this commitment to their protection. We practice safer recruitment and will carry out enhanced DBS checks before start dates
Please return completed application forms to us at email@example.com