Class Teacher – Camden
Class teacher posts MPS
Experienced teachers and NQT applications will be considered
Start date: September 2020
Post 1: One-year maternity cover – there may be an opportunity to extend this fixed term contract in the future.
Post 2: Permanent class teacher contract
All applications will be considered for both posts.
We are looking for two excellent, enthusiastic teachers to join our committed staff team as class teachers in KS1 or KS2.
We can offer you:
• Well-behaved, enthusiastic and high-attaining children
• Supportive colleagues, leadership, parents and Governors
• A small, friendly one-form-entry school graded outstanding by Ofsted
• Opportunities to get involved in our unique Arts Project
• A school building that has recently been fully refurbished
• A location close to Hampstead village, tube station and Hampstead Heath
• The opportunity to take on subject leadership of a curriculum area, if appropriate
The successful teacher will:
• Be an excellent teacher with the ability to ensure all children make impressive progress
• Be able to differentiate to challenge all the children in the class, including those with specific needs and the more able
• Have very good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work positively, professionally and flexibly in our busy team
• Be able to support the Christian ethos and vision of our school
Please contact the school office for more information or to arrange a tour with our head teacher Mrs Katy Forsdyke. School Office T:-020 7435 1361
Please download the application pack below and return it by email to the school by the closing date. email@example.com
The successful candidate will be expected to undergo an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. Please see our safeguarding document for more details.
Christ Church School is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Tuesday 3rd March
Interviews: Friday 6th March or later