Class Teacher – Ealing
The Edward Betham CofE Primary School
Oldfield Lane South, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 9JU
are looking for
A New Class Teacher to join us on our learning journey
The Edward Betham CofE Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic,highly-motivated teacher to join our over-subscribed, high-achieving two-form entry school from September 2019.
Graded as a ‘good’ school by Ofsted in 2018, we are now well on track to outstanding.
The school enjoys an excellent reputation and parents/carers are very positive about the education of their children and highly supportive of the school.
To join us on our learning journey you must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent classroom practice enabling all pupils to flourish
• Commitment to aspirational outcomes for all
• Love of learning and dedication to own professional development
• Enthusiasm for collaborative team-work and sharing best practice with others
• Willingness to support the school’s Christian ethos
We offer you:
• Confident, courteous and highly-motivated pupils
• Professional, dedicated staff who offer great support
• Aspirational leadership enabling rapid professional development
• A pro-active and encouraging Governing Board and Parent/Carer Community
• A varied, rich curriculum with emphasis on creativity
The school is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information can be found at: www.gov.uk.
Applicants are invited to visit the school and meet with the Headteacher. Call us on 020 8578 8928 to arrange.
Please contact the school office to arrange for a visit /request an application pack.
NQTS are welcome to apply. One year contract in the first instance.
Closing Date: Application Forms to be submitted to the school by 12pm on Monday 25th February 2019.
Interview Date: Thursday 28th February