Class Teacher Key Stage 1 or Lower Key Stage 2 with the possibility of a TLR for Leader of English
St Augustines CE Primary School,
Kilburn Park Road,
020 7328 0221
Class Teacher: Key Stage 1 or Lower Key Stage 2 with the possibility of a TLR for Leader of English
Salary: Inner London Pay Scale.
This post is open to MPS 4-6 teachers.
Location: Kilburn, north-west London
(13 minutes from Oxford Circus)
Contract Type: Full time
We are looking for an ambitious, talented teacher to join our small, vibrant school, to further enhance the learning opportunities of our hard-working, well-behaved and enthusiastic children. The successful applicant will be teaching Year 2 or Lower Key Stage 2
We wish to recruit a teacher who:
- is ambitious and relishes the challenge of teaching our children;
- is a creative and innovative practitioner with a good sense of humour;
- has the drive and determination and is committed to accelerating progress and raising attainment;
- can be reflective about their own practice;
- is passionate about engaging and enthusing children to learn about the world, others and themselves;
- is able to fully support the school’s values and mission as a faith community.
We can offer you:
- a school that places our children at the centre of all we do;
- a supportive team in pursuit of excellence, with a commitment to CPD;
- a bright and attractive environment;
- a well-planned and resourced curriculum;
- a central location close to a range of transport links and with easy access to Central London;
- a diverse community of children, parents, staff and governors;
- use of an iPad as a teaching and communication tool.
This would suit an excellent teacher with 4+ years’ experience who can demonstrate outstanding teaching.
Please contact us on 0207 328 0221 or email@example.com
For further information please see below.
Closing date: Thursday 4th June 2020 (4pm)
Shortlisting date: Friday 5th June 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 8th June 2020
St Augustine’s is fully committed to safeguarding children and young people. The successful applicant will be required complete a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and give explanations for any gaps in education or employment. All our staff must sign to accept their responsibilities as outlined in KCSIE.