Class Teacher KS1
St Andrew & St Francis CE Primary School,
Belton Rd, Willesden, London NW2 5PE
A rare and fantastic opportunity: St Andrew & St Francis CE Primary School is recruiting!
Class Teacher – KS1
Salary Grade: Main Scale 1‐6 £32,157 ‐ £42,624 (Inner London)
Teachers Pay & Conditions: – Average time per week is calculated 1265 hours over 195 days a year = £35 hours per week avg.
In addition to the 1,265 hours of directed time, a teacher “must work such reasonable additional hours as may be necessary to enable the effective discharge of the teacher’s professional duties”, particularly:
- Planning and preparing courses and lessons
- Assessing, monitoring, recording and reporting on the learning needs, progress and achievements of assigned pupils
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly effective teacher and leader in the role of Class Teacher KS1 to join our excellent school team from September 2021 on a full time, permanent basis.
St Andrew and St Francis CE Primary School (SASF) is a good, high achieving and popular school situated in Willesden (Dollis Hill on the Jubilee line). The school was graded as ‘GOOD’ in all areas by Ofsted in November, 2017. SASF is part of the successful LDBS Academy Trust and is part of a family of 12 schools.
You will be:
- A successful Class Teacher with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An excellent classroom practitioner, always looking to be your best
- A strategic thinker who will inspire students, staff and parents to reach their full potential
- A solution focused independent individual who is able to work effectively with all stakeholders
- An experienced teacher with a deep understanding of assessments and in raising standards
- A warm person with a good sense of humour and strong team ethics
- A proactive learner, demonstrating a growth mindset and a grit mentality
We will offer you:
- Exceptionally keen students who are enthused by learning and whose behaviour is impeccable
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capacity to raise achievement even further
- An exciting, fun and innovative curriculum to continue to develop and drive excellence
- A highly skilled and experienced leadership team to guide and support you in your development
- A supportive, enthusiastic and active governing body and parents group to work alongside
- A dynamic, warm, bright and highly accomplished team that achieved ‘Good’ in all areas of its most recent Ofsted.
- A calm, fun and bright environment in which to work and thrive
- An amazing school close to good transport links
- Coaching school, with dedicated AHTs to support on Teaching and Learning and all aspects of the role
Closing date: Monday 19th April 2021
Interviews: TBC (April)
Start date: September 2021
The position of class teacher is for September 2021. The class teacher, dependent on experience will lead on a whole school focus area under teacher’s standards.
St Andrew and St Francis CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Please send completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org