Class Teacher KS2
St Gabriel’s C.E. School
Churchill Gardens Road,
Telephone: 020 7186 0080
Headteacher: Rebecca Anson
Class Teacher (KS2) September 2020 start (or sooner)
Full time, Main Scale
M1 to M6
(£30,480 to £41,483 currently salary rates for 1/9/19 to 31/8/20)
St Gabriel’s C of E School is a ‘good’ school (Ofsted July 2018) and is frequently described as ‘an oasis’. Ofsted described St Gabriel’s as having ‘a calm and nurturing environment where staff help pupils to develop well, academically and personally. Pupils clearly enjoy being at the school and they enjoy learning.’ We are a one form entry primary school situated in central London, with views of the Thames. We are looking for an inspiring, talented teacher to join our dedicated team of staff in September 2020 to teach in KS2. For experienced applicants, subject leadership roles may be available.
We are looking for:
• Highly skilled motivated practitioners with a vision and passion for learning
• Teachers with experience of and a proven track record for raising standards
• High expectations with a passion and belief that all children can, and will, succeed
• Hard working active team members who will support our Christian ethos
We can offer:
• A talented and dedicated staff team
• Well behaved, friendly and engaged pupils
• A supportive management structure, committed to staff well-being and excellent CPD opportunities
• Close proximity to numerous museums and galleries
• A rewarding and challenging job opportunity
Closing date: Noon Friday 31st January 2020
Short listing: Noon Friday 31st January 2020
Interviews: Monday 10th and Wednesday 12th February 2020
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Angela Raby on 020 7186 0080 or email@example.com.
Application packs can be downloaded below.
St Gabriels’ is committed to the safeguarding of children and the promotion of their welfare and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.