Class Teacher Year 1 – NW6
Kilburn Park Road
Salary: Inner London Pay Scale.
This post is open to MPS and UPS teachers
Location: Kilburn, north-west London (15 minutes from Oxford Street)
Contract Type: Full time
We are looking for an ambitious, talented Year 1 teacher to join our small, vibrant school and further enhance the learning opportunities of our hard working, enthusiastic children. Our teachers must have drive and determination, be reflective of their own practice, and have a firm belief in and be able to support our strong and diverse community. We work closely with other local schools and are federating with St Augustine’s High School, so the opportunities for professional development are extensive.
We wish to recruit a teacher who:
• is ambitious, relishing the challenge of teaching our children
• is an outstanding, creative and innovative practitioner
• has drive and determination and is committed to raising attainment and accelerating progress
• can share and be reflective about their own practice and would welcome high-quality coaching
• is creative and passionate about engaging and enthusing children to learn about the world, themselves and others
• is able to fully support the school’s vision and values as a Church school where our children are always our focus and priority
We can offer you:
• a school that places our children at the centre of all we do
• a supportive team in pursuit of excellence, with a commitment to CPD
• a forward-thinking school where you can take risks; share ideas and develop learning in innovative ways
• A school that works in close partnership with other schools
• the chance to develop leadership skills in the future
• a great, central location, a range of transport links and easy access to the sights and sounds of Central London
• a diverse community of children, parents, staff and governors who all share a desire to be the best we can be
• use of an iPad as a teaching and communication tool
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged. Please contact us on 0207 328 0221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd May 2019 (at noon)
Shortlisting date: Wednesday 23rd May 2019 (at noon) (pm) Successful candidates will be notified by telephone on this day.
Interviews: Thursday 24th May 2019
Please return the application form to the address above or email it to us at email@example.com
St Augustine’s is fully committed to safeguarding children and young people. The successful applicant will be required complete a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and give explanations for any gaps in education or employment. We expect all our staff to accept their responsibilities as outlined in KCSIE.