St Paul’s C.E. School
The Avenue, New Southgate, N11 1NQ
020 8368 4839 firstname.lastname@example.org
St Paul’s C.E. School is an inclusive, voluntary-aided, one-form entry school with a Nursery in Barnet. We serve a vibrant, diverse local community and have a close relationship with our local community and Church. We have excellent transport links, being close to Arnos Grove tube station, as well as a staff car park.
We seek someone who is:
- An inspirational teacher, ensuring all children achieve
- A passionate believer in inclusive education
- An excellent, enthusiastic classroom practitioner, across the Primary age range
- An innovative thinker, learner and problem solver
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of fun
- NQTs are actively encouraged to apply
We offer :
- Amazing children who deserve the best and rise to every challenge.
- A dedicated, welcoming, highly motivated staff team committed to our school and every child in it.
- A strong commitment to professional development.
- Parents and Governors who value every aspect of the work of the school.
Deadline for applications: Midday on Tuesday 20th February 2018
This position is subject to satisfactory references and to checks with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
St Paul’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including an enhanced disclosure check will be undertaken on all applicants.