St Jude & St.Paul’s Church of England Primary School
10 Kingsbury Road, Islington, London, N1 4AZ
020 7254 5598 email@example.com
Salary: Main Pay Scale (+ TLR available)
Employer: St Jude and St Paul’s CE Primary School Borough: Islington
Contract Type: Full time
Contract Term: Fixed term (1 Year maternity cover)
Job start January 2018 or earlierUpper KS2 Class Teacher
St Jude and St Paul’s is a one form entry Church of England Primary School. Our vibrant, modern built school is located in Islington near Dalston. We are looking to appoint an excellent class teacher to support and lead in our Year 6 class. This is a temporary post of one year, with the possibility of the position becoming permanent.
We are looking for an excellent teacher who:
- has high expectations and a commitment to securing outstanding progress for all learners
- has excellent teaching skills and secure subject knowledge
- can work as part of a team to ensure the best learning outcomes
- is supportive of our Christian values
We can offer:
- a supportive leadership team, staff team, and Governing Body
- a welcoming and inclusive school where pupils are well behaved and enjoy learning
- a creative curriculum
- CPD and curriculum leadership opportunities (TLR available for the right candidate)
- a school that is situated in a vibrant, diverse, exciting part of London
Come and visit us and see our school in action. For more information or to book a visit, please contact Kerry Johnson on 020 7254 5599 (school office).
St Jude and St Paul’s CE Primary is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS certification and references.
Closing date: Midday 5th October 2017
Interviews: 12th October 2017