St John’s Church of England School
127 Stanmore Hill, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 3AD
020 8954 3978
www.stjohns.harrow.sch.uk email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher: Mrs J Hester Chair of Governors: Rev. Matthew Stone
Required September 2021
Salary Range: MPS (NQTs welcome to apply)
St John’s is a successful, popular and forward looking Church of England Primary School in amazing surroundings on Stanmore Hill, in the London Borough of Harrow. We are a voluntary aided primary school with a great reputation and high standards. We offer something very special to our children; an excellent education in a secure, friendly and happy learning environment. The school is a lively caring community, supported by an energetic and committed staff.
From September 2021 the Governors of St John’s Church of England School are seeking to appoint 2 outstanding Class Teachers. We welcome applications from teachers who have the drive, passion and skills to be the best leaders of teaching and learning. The successful candidates will be passionate about improving outcomes for children, excited about collaborative working and keen to join a school that strives for excellence.
This post could be suitable for an NQT or someone with experience.
We are looking for candidates who:
- are enthusiastic teachers
- is adaptable, a team player and have high expectations
- would like an opportunity to develop their leadership skills
- have excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of humour
- will support our strong Christian ethos and vision
In return we offer:
- happy children with very high standards of behaviour
- a strong Christian ethos
- pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- a thriving school focused on high achievement for all pupils
- a supportive and dedicated team of staff, governors and parents
- opportunities for high quality professional development
St John’s is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The school follows safer recruitment practices to protect children.
Successful applicants will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Informal visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged.
Please contact Mrs Denton, School Office Manager, for an appointment, email email@example.com
Applications must be submitted on an LDBS School Staff Application Form which is downloadable below to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday Thursday 22nd April 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 27th April 2021