Albany Road, Edmonton, London N18 2DX
Required for September 2021
Leadership Range L12-L16 (Outer London)
Come and join us on this exciting new phase in our school journey!
We are a growing school in the heart of the regeneration of Meridian Water and are really focused on meeting the needs of all our pupils and staff. We are well served with transport links and are within walking distance to the newly opened Meridian Water train station which links to the Victoria and Central Line.
We need a Deputy Headteacher who is:
- Experienced leading areas of priority throughout a primary school including assessment and curriculum
- Committed to Education making a real difference for all
- Reflective and driven
- Able to lead by example and an excellent practitioner across the Key Stages
- A believer in education being fully inclusive
- Passionate about ensuring the highest quality teaching and learning in the context of a Church of England Primary School
- Able to drive standards forward
- Experienced in the area of Inclusion
We are able to offer:
- Support to develop yourself professionally
- Pupils who are motivated to learn in an inclusive environment
- Innovative ideas to foster teaching and learning styles
- A Values led school
- A strong desire to manage a work/life balance for all
- A unique and developing school site
All schools in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all employees working at the school are expected to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB disclosure and satisfactory references are required for this post.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: Monday 19th April (Noon), please email your application form to Mrs Kelly Bennett, Office Manager at email@example.com or post to Meridian Angel Primary School, Albany Road, Edmonton, London N18 2DX.
Please contact our school office on 020 3773 3895 to arrange a visit or a remote information meeting with our Headteacher
Visits to the school: Tuesday 30th and Wednesday 31st March or the week of the 19th April
Interviews: Tuesday 27th April
A full recruitment pack can be downloaded below