St George the Martyr CE Primary School
Johns Mews, London WC1N 2NX
tel: 0207 405 5640
From September 2021 the Governors are
looking to appoint an exceptional Deputy Headteacher.
SALARY RANGE: £58,132 – £63,319 (L8 – L12)
Go Shine in the World and live as Jesus lived, with Compassion, Honesty and Integrity.
St George the Martyr is an outstanding Church of England primary school situated in the heart of Holborn, close to London’s theatres, museums and cinemas. We are looking for an exceptional Deputy Headteacher to work in partnership with our Headteacher, leading our outstanding school and developing its potential and impact within a vibrant and diverse community.
- Courteous, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn;
- Ambitious, committed, and enthusiastic staff;
- Engaged and supportive families who are positive about the school;
- An environment of kindness and respect uniting people from many faiths and cultures;
- A creative, friendly, and dynamic working environment;
- A light-filled, one-storey modern school building with lovely outdoor areas.
We are looking for an exceptional leader with:
- Leadership and management skills of the highest quality;
- A commitment to high standards in learning and teaching for children of all abilities and backgrounds;
- A commitment to whole school improvement;
- The ability to lead, inspire and motivate pupils, colleagues and the wider community;
- A proven ability to manage whole school initiatives;
- A willingness to actively support the school’s Christian vision and values;
- An appreciation for the diversity of the school and its place in the wider community.
If you are interested in working in this vibrant and exciting school we have set aside Thursday 8th and Friday 9th April from 10.00am to 4.00pm for visits. Please contact our School Business Manager, Carol Jamieson to book a visit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that visits to the school are part of the interview process.
Closing date: 12.00pm Monday 19th April
Shortlisting: Tuesday 20th April (candidates will be informed by 5.00pm on
Wednesday 21st April)
Interviews: Wednesday 28th April
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.