London E14 6BB
Headteacher: Fanoula Smith
Leadership Scale L8 –L12 inner London
Start date negotiable for April 2020 or sooner if available.
We are a friendly one form entry primary school seeking to appoint an energetic and inspirational leader. Start date negotiable for April 2020 or sooner if available.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can inspire and motivate children, parents and staff
- Can demonstrate excellent leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Can show how assessment can make a difference to progress and outcomes
- Can work in a team, collegiate and committed to partnerships
- Can lead high quality teaching across the school
We can offer:
- Children who are polite and eager to learn
- Creative leadership and governance driving the school to good and beyond
- Continuous professional development and leadership coaching
- Committed friendly staff team
- Collaborative working within the London Diocese and THEP
Visits to the school is recommended please contact Mrs Smith
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 79874889 to arrange one
St Saviour’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date for applications: 9:00am on Friday 7th February
Short listing and notifications: 5:00pm on Monday 10th February
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 12th February