St. John’s Walham Green CE Primary School
Filmer Road, Fulham
London. SW6 6AS
Tel: 020 7731 5454
Headteacher: Ms Barbara Wightwick, NPQH
Due to the successful promotion of our current Deputy Headteacher, the governors at St. John’s Walham Green CE Primary School are looking for an effective and inspirational leader to support our Headteacher and Assistant Headteacher in further improving our school. Ideally the successful candidate will start in January 2021 however, we would be willing to wait for the right candidate.
We are able to offer a welcoming and vibrant team, committed to improving standards and all eager to realise their potential.
The Deputy Headteacher will have a major role in promoting excellent attainment and progress for all our pupils. He/She will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to build on the current successes of the school.
We are looking for:
• A highly motivated, positive and enthusiastic teacher
• An inspirational and committed professional able to inspire and motivate others
• An honest and trustworthy individual with high levels of professional integrity
• A proven record of outstanding teaching practice, skills and knowledge in a primary school
• A commitment and drive to raising standards of learning and teaching
• Someone who can make learning fun
• Someone with proven leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Someone who will embrace, encourage and maintain our strong Christian values and its place at the centre of the local community
What we can offer:
• Friendly and talented pupils
• Caring staff who work well as a team
• A dedicated Senior Leadership Team
• A broad and balanced curriculum to monitor and evaluate
• A supportive governing body
• A dedicated and actively involved Parents’ Association
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Visits to the school are warmly welcome and we have suitable measures in place for social distancing. Please contact the School Administrator Mrs Sheila Baxter to arrange a visit. Tel: 020 7731 5454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: midday Thursday, 15th October
Shortlisting: Monday, 19th October 2020
Interview: Friday, 23rd October 2020