English Teacher – Westminster
Oxford Road, London NW6 5SN
Required for September 2019
Salary Scale: Inner London MPS/UPS (dependent on experience)
St. Augustine’s C.E. High School is a medium sized mixed comprehensive school situated on the doorstep of central London, in Kilburn. The school is fully inclusive and promotes excellence in learning, seeking to ensure that all students are the best that they can be; our dedicated staff are focused on quality and achievement whilst ensuring the happiness and well-being of our community.
We are seeking a passionate and diligent Teacher of English to join our outstanding English department. You will be required to teach all Year groups of various abilities to G.C.SE.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about English Education
• Communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
• Raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of all students regardless of ability
• Be a team player and go the extra mile to uphold school values
• Be able to teach English to all age groups, fulfilling all responsibilities of a teacher of English.
• Ensure pupils’ progression is continuously monitored and achievements maximised.
St Augustine’s CE High has a strong ethos of collaboration and innovation. If you would relish the opportunity to work within a diverse and exciting teaching environment, with highly motivated students and a supportive leadership team, then St. Augustine’s would welcome your application.
Closing date: 17th March 2019
Interview date: week commencing 18th March 2019
Please visit our school website www.staugustineshigh.org and/or Vanessa Scott HR Manager: email@example.com for further information.
St. Augustine’s C.E. High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening including checks with previous employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.