Experienced Newly Qualified Teachers
Experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers required
(To start September 2019)
St John’s and St Paul’s Whitechapel CE Primary Schools are multi-cultural, one-form entry primary schools in the heart of London. Both offer fantastic children, supportive parents, effective governors and a commitment to ongoing professional development. We are looking for creative and hardworking teachers who will enjoy the challenge of working in a diverse community.
We can give you:
- The respect that good teachers deserve.
- £1,000 Starting bonus.
- Help with your travel costs (50% up to £500 in your first year).
- Up to £500 towards a laptop/ tablet in your second year.
- Commitment to your personal well-being.
The successful candidate will have:
• enthusiasm and an excellent rapport with young people
• a commitment to hard work and be energetic
• excellent class management strategies
• a capacity for professional development
• strong interpersonal skills, high expectations and the ability to inspire
• a passion for promoting a healthy life style
We would welcome and encourage potential candidates to visit our schools. Please telephone or email to arrange this or for an application pack.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment subject to enhanced DBS check.
Applications will be considered on receipt, with an early opportunity for interview.
Please note that we do not accept applications from agencies.
For an application pack, please contact Lisa Potten email@example.com, 0208 980 1142
St John’s CE Primary School, Peel Grove, Bethnal Green, London E2 9LR www.st-johns.towerhamlets.sch.uk
St Paul’s Whitechapel CE Primary School, Wellclose Square, London E1 8HY www.st-pauls.towerhamlets.sch.uk