St Michael’s CE Primary School
Brigadier Hill, Enfield EN2 0NB
0208 363 2724
Salary: Leadership scale 18-24 (£67,496 – £77,643)
Start date: January 2022
Who are we?
We are St Michael’s, a happy, vibrant school with amazing pupils, staff and governors. We value good manners, kindness, forgiveness, integrity and respect. Our school motto ‘Seek Joy in Service’ encourages us to contribute to the wider community.
With the retirement of our head teacher, we need to look for our leaders of tomorrow. We are seeking a full time head teacher who can join with us in promoting high standards and our distinctive Church of England vision.
We can offer:
• A close knit and supportive school community
• Well behaved and motivated learners
• A creative approach to the curriculum
• A focus on developing the whole child: social, emotional, spiritual, academic and physical
• A commitment to continued development through the use of professional coaching including an active local schools partnership
• A cohesive and experienced Governing Body that actively engages with and supports the school
• A motivated and experienced staff
• A supportive parish vicar and parish community
• A school where we embrace, encourage and maintain our strong Christian values and ethos, which is the heartbeat of our school community.
We are looking for:
• A highly motivated, positive and enthusiastic teacher
• The ability to make learning fun and inspire others to do the same so every child can achieve their potential
• Excellent leadership, management and teamwork skills
• Someone who embodies and promotes our Christian ethos through the school’s vision, values and culture
• Commitment to the promotion of high standards in learning and teaching for children of all abilities and backgrounds
• Commitment to and understanding of the Christian ethos of a Voluntary Aided school
We are looking for a great head teacher to take us to the next level and inspire us with new ideas. Can you lead us into tomorrow?
Come and see us for yourself, let our children show you how magical St Michael’s is.
Please contact the Office Manager, Rosie Hergenhan on 0208 363 2724 or email
email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Please see our website for application details, or alternatively email
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Close of applications: 8th June 2021 at 12 noon
Invitations to interview: 11th June 2021
Interviews: 23rd & 24th June 2021
Start date: January 2022
All schools and services in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and anyone applying to work in our school is expected to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references.