Headteacher – Enfield
Meridian Angel Primary School
to join us as soon as possible.
January 2020 and Easter 2020 start dates both considered
Dates: Apply by noon on 18 September 2019.
Salary: Group 2 L15 – L21 (£59601 – £68559)
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Our one form entry school is part of the LDBS Academy Trust.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional primary leader as Headteacher for Meridian Angel Primary School to start as soon as possible.
We are proud to offer you:
• The chance to lead a vibrant and rapidly improving school
• Children who are from many different backgrounds and faiths who are eager to learn, are well-behaved and have positive attitudes towards their learning
• A new and very well-presented and resourced school site
• A commitment to inclusive education driven by the uniqueness of every child
• A hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic staff team who are supportive of each other, and committed to their own professional development
• The opportunity to work collaboratively with schools across the Local Academy Trust.
We are looking for a leader who:
• Is passionate about teaching and learning and giving children the best possible school experience
• Values every child and ensures that all children achieve their best
• Is an inspirational and strategic leader with a proven track record for developing teams and working collaboratively with others to raise standards and aspirations for all children
• Understands what makes for high quality teaching and learning and is an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Committed to nurturing faith and spirituality and working in close partnership with the church and parish
• An excellent communicator, able to develop effective relationships with children, staff, parents and the wider community.
Please come and visit us – we would love to show you around our school.
Closing date: 18th September 2019 (noon)
Shortlisting: 19th September 2019
Interview date: 26th September 2019
School visits: Week of 9th September 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.
To arrange a visit please contact : Kelly Bennett (Office manager) email@example.com or 020 3773 3895.
To apply for this role please complete the attached application form and return it by post to the school address or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org