Latymer All Saints CE Primary School
41 Hydethorpe Avenue, Edmonton, London, N9 9RS
Telephone: 020 8807 2679 Fax: 020 8807 8696
Headteacher: Kathy Hill B.Ed (Hons.), N.P.Q.H.
The post of Headteacher of Latymer All Saints School will become vacant at the end of 2017, following the retirement of our current Head. We are delighted that you are interested in applying to lead our diverse and ambitious school community.
We are proud of our school. Our most recent OFSTED Inspection (July 2016) rated Latymer All Saints as ‘Good’, and observed that:
- The Senior Leadership Team focuses on ensuring that pupils’ progress is maximised.
- Parents speak highly of the range of workshops available to help them.
- Outcomes in the early years have improved each year for the last four years.
- Governors are clear about their roles and play a valuable part in the leadership and management of the school.
Our most recent SIAMS Inspection (April 2015) also rated the school as ‘Good’, and stated:
- Children want to come to school, have excellent attendance and are unanimously positive and proud of their school.
- Children make good progress because leaders have high expectations.
- Parental and staff surveys commissioned by the school indicate a high level of satisfaction.
We are looking for an inspirational leader with high expectations who can work with the whole school community to build on our existing strengths and successes, and move the school through the next stage of its journey.
We would strongly encourage applicants to visit our wonderful school so that you can meet the pupils we are privileged to serve and the people who work here; we are confident that they are the best advertisement there is for Latymer All Saints.
To visit the school please contact Bel Nazim (firstname.lastname@example.org), to arrange a mutually convenient time.
As you will have seen from the advertisement,
the closing date for applications is midday 19th June 2017,
with interviews scheduled for June 27th and 28th.
No one person has a greater influence on a school’s character than the Headteacher. In this application pack you will find a description of the current position of the school. Are you the person to shape the future of Latymer All Saints so that our children and staff can continue to grow, under your leadership?
Miss Stella A Mwa Mr John Marriott Revd Stuart Owen.
Headteacher’s Appointment Panel.