SOHO PARISH PRIMARY SCHOOL
23 GREAT WINDMILL STREET, LONDON W1D 7LF
020 7432 7320 firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting date: September 2017
Salary: £62,416-71,153 (L15-21) Group 2
Location: Great Windmill Street, Soho, in the City of Westminster
Contract type: Full time, permanent
The school governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader to build on the school’s existing outstanding achievements.
We can offer you:
- The chance to lead a highly successful, outstanding one-form entry primary school in the heart of London’s West End;
- Children who are eager to learn, have positive attitudes and are proud of their school;
- A commitment to inclusive education;
- A rich curriculum and extensive enrichment activities;
- Recognition of the value of play in children’s development;
- A close relationship with two local churches deeply committed to their school;
- A hardworking, highly skilled and enthusiastic staff team who are supportive of each other, and committed to their own professional development;
- A supportive and dedicated leadership team and governing body;
- High quality professional development.
We are looking for a leader who:
- Is passionate about teaching and learning and giving children the best possible school experience;
- Is committed to a creative curriculum relevant to the interests and needs of all pupils
- Values every child and ensures that all children achieve their best;
- Is an inspirational and strategic leader with a proven track record for developing teams and working collaboratively with others to raise standards and aspirations for all children;
- Understands what makes for high quality teaching and learning and is an inspirational classroom practitioner;
- Is committed to and understands the ethos and values of the school;
- Is an excellent communicator, able to develop effective relationships with children, staff, parents and the wider community;
- Can manage our budget and resources wisely
Soho Parish has a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly known as Criminal Records Bureau). Further information can be found at: www.gov.uk.
Please come and visit us – we would love to show you around our school.
Closing date: 12 noon on 2nd May 2017.
Interviews: 18th May 2017