KS1 or KS2 Class Teacher
ST JAMES’ AND ST JOHN’S CE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Thriving together in love, life and learning.
PERSEVERANCE – REVERENCE – FORGIVENESS – TRUST – FELLOWSHIP – JOY
4 Craven Terrace, London W2 3QD, United Kingdom
Telephone: 020 7504 0535
CLASS TEACHER REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2021 – KS1 or KS2
St James and St John is a successful one-form entry Church of England primary school situated near to Paddington, Lancaster Gate and Hyde Park. We are proud of our fantastic children and the strong sense of community in our school.
We are looking for a Class Teacher to join our team in September 2021. We can be flexible over the year group as we are looking to recruit an outstanding candidate. The post is suitable for NQTs.
- Have an enthusiasm and passion for teaching and learning.
- Have the drive to want to ensure that all children in your class make good or better progress.
- Work as part of our team as we seek to build on the great things we do.
- Be a reflective practitioner who is keen to develop their teaching skills.
- Be able to support the Christian ethos and values of the school.
We can offer you
- Supportive and friendly colleagues.
- An exciting and ambitious curriculum.
- A welcoming and happy school with well-behaved children and supportive parents.
- A commitment to your continuous professional development.
- A school located right in the heart of central London with brilliant opportunities for learning outside the classroom.
St James and St John is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful appointee in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation. Applications will only be accepted if submitted using the application form provided.
Visits to the school are welcomed subject to our current risk assessment arrangements. The Headteacher is also happy to discuss the post with any potential candidates over the phone or via video conferencing. Please contact the school office for an appointment.
Please email Mrs Vera Hoti in the school office for further information – email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 23rd April
Interview Date(s): Tuesday 27th April & Wednesday 28th April