KS1/KS2 Class Teacher
St Paul’s CE Primary School
Ringwood Way, Winchmore Hill, London, N21 2RA
020-8360 3137 firstname.lastname@example.org
KS1/KS2 CLASSROOM TEACHER
Salary range: MPS1 – MPS6 (£28,355 – £40,035) (Outer London) Contract Type: Permanent Commencement Date: 1 September 2020
We are an outstanding, over-subscribed, friendly and welcoming two form entry Voluntary Aided Church of England primary school in the heart of Winchmore Hill, close to The Green and the overground train station.
This is an exciting and exceptional opportunity for candidates to become fully involved in school life. We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and suitably qualified Class Teacher to join our motivated team of teachers, making a positive difference to the lives of our young children. Applications from people with appropriate proven abilities, good communication and organisational skills are invited. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for someone who:
• has proven skills and abilities as a classroom teacher in a mainstream primary school
• is able to motivate and inspire pupils using a range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies, to be the best they can
• has high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
• is committed to raising standards
• works well within a team
• can be a positive role model for children
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• has high levels of self-motivation and an eagerness to take a lead
• has the ability to be reflective and continually seek opportunities to learn and develop their practice
• has an understanding of working in a Church of England school and an enthusiasm for supporting the vision and ethos of the school
We can offer:
• a positive and supportive teaching environment
• collaborative and professional development opportunities
• highly motivated children with exemplary behaviour
• a thoughtful and caring school where developing effective learners is our central concern
• a thriving community with a wonderfully supportive PTA that organises fun events through the year
• an exceptional learning environment
The successful candidate must carry out the professional duties covered by the latest School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document and ensure that their professional duties are discharged effectively and meet the Teacher’s Standards for September 2012.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Zmajkovic by emailing email@example.com. The recruitment pack can be downloaded from
Closing date: 5pm Monday 27 April 2020
Interviews: to be advised
St Paul’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils attending the school and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any offer to the successful candidate will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via the Disclosure and Barring Service. All candidates are required to complete the school’s ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ declaration.