M1 – UP2 / Inner London, Full Time Permanent Contract
Starting September 2021
St Peter’s C of E School is a fantastic place to work. We are now looking for a passionate, dynamic and motivated practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
We are looking for:
- An outstanding and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupil achievement.
- A highly organised, hardworking and professional role model
- Someone who has a positive attitude and is prepared to take the initiative
- Has an up to date knowledge of Assessment for Learning
- Excellent planning and assessment
St Peter’s can offer you:
- A vibrant, happy and creative school
- Positive, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn
- A supportive, friendly and dedicated staff team
- A supportive management team, who genuinely care
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role.
The Application Pack can be downloaded from our school website by using this link: http://www.stpeterscm.co.uk/vacancies/
If you are interested in applying for this post, you are encouraged to visit the school. Please contact Mrs Alice Ducros (Acting Deputy Headteacher) on 020 7186 0082 to arrange this. Completed applications should be delivered or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date and Shortlisting: Monday 19th April 2021 12 Noon
Interviews: Monday 26th April 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and young people.
This post is subject to safer recruitment measures, including an enhanced DBS check.