Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Forty Hill CE Primary School
Forty Hill, Enfield EN2 9EY
020 8363 0760 email@example.com
KS2 CLASS TEACHER – NQTs WELCOME TO APPLY
Class teacher MPS/UPS (Outer London) – Full Time
Commencing September 2017
NQT applicants will be considered
Forty Hill CE Primary School is a voluntary-aided Church of England school established in 1851 and set in a semi-rural, conservation area in Enfield. We are looking for an excellent and enthusiastic teacher to join our committed staff team as a class teacher from September. This is an exciting time for the school with a new Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team, committed to improving standards and moving the school forward with a new and clear vision for a creative and vibrant curriculum.
We can offer you:
- Well-behaved and enthusiastic children
- Supportive colleagues, leadership, parents and Governors
- A small, friendly one-form-entry school with a Nursery
- The opportunity to take on subject leadership of a curriculum area, if appropriate
- A strong Christian ethos
- Opportunities to develop professionally within a supportive team ethos, all relishing a challenge
- Expansive grounds and ever-improving infrastructure
The successful teacher will:
- Be an excellent, imaginative teacher with the ability to ensure all children make impressive progress
- Have a passion for learning and be happy to work in the ever evolving primary environment
- Be able to differentiate to challenge all children in the class, including the more able and those with specific learning needs
- Have very good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work positively in our busy team
- Have the ability to ‘wear two hats’ – managing their own class and also contributing to the wider life of the school
- Be able to support the Christian ethos of our school
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 020 8363 0760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a tour with the headteacher.
Please download the application pack from our website at www.fortyhill.com and return it by email to the school by the closing date.
The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a full DBS check and other pre-employment checks. Please see our safeguarding document for more details. Forty Hill CE Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: Friday 30th June at 3pm
Interview: Week commencing 3rd July 2017
All schools in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and anyone applying to work in our schools is expected to share this commitment.