Key Stage 2 Teacher – Full Time
Salary: MPS Outer London
Job to start 6th January 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We do not accept CV’s.
‘We are a welcoming community underpinned by a strong inclusive Christian ethos. Each individual is encouraged to work with their whole heart to strive for wisdom, through learning which is broad and enriching. We show compassion for all in God’s creation and have the endurance to meet future challenges’ St Paul’s Vision
We are looking for someone who has:
• The ability to teach across Key Stage 2
• An experienced teacher
• Ability to lead a subject across the school
• A passion for best practice and continuous self-development
• A track record of consistently high standards in teaching, learning and behaviour management
• The ability to work positively within a small team and the wider community
• Passion, drive and enthusiasm for teaching children from all backgrounds
• A reflective and resourceful practitioner who is keen to make the KS2 classroom be the best it can be
• Is able to support the school’s Christian ethos
We will offer you:
- Happy and motivated children
- An enthusiastic, supportive and forward thinking team
- Friendly, motivated, committed staff
- A supportive parent and carer community
- An inclusive and diverse school community served by excellent transport links and parking if required.
- Supportive Governors
- A firm commitment to professional development
If you are confident that you have the skills to work in our school then we want to hear from you. Visits to our school are encouraged. Please call us to make an appointment.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the Person Specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 4pm, Monday 25th November 2019
For an application form and further details visit please see school website www.stpauls.org.uk. Completed application forms should be returned to the school.