Learning Monitor Level 2
St Mary’s CE Primary School
Founded in 1812
Dollis Park, Finchley, LONDON N3 1BT
Tel: 020 8343 0866 · Fax: 020 8346 3825 · www.stmarysfinchley.co.uk ·
Head Teacher: Mr Stefan Roos Chair of Governors: Mr Nigel Wildish
Learning Mentor Level 2
Required from February 2019 or sooner for a (30 hours/week, for 39 weeks p/a) permanent position.
Actual Salary Range: Circa £19,560 – £22,127
If you would like to be part of an effective team and support our pupils to achieve their full potential in our Outstanding school (OFSTED 2011), we would like to hear from you.
We would like to appoint an outstanding Learning Mentor who:
- Is passionate about children’s wellbeing, especially those who have additional needs;
- Has a proven track record of improving learning and progress;
- Have sound curriculum knowledge and behaviour management skills;
- Knows how to inspire young people, especially those with barriers to overcome
- Works effectively with parents and external agencies
- Would enhance the Christian ethos of the school;
We can offer:
- A caring Christian ethos where every child matters;
- Children whose behaviour and attitudes to learning are exemplary;
- A friendly and collaborative staff;
- A supportive wider school community;
- Commitment to your further professional development including mentoring and support
If you would like to discuss the details of the vacancy further with Stefan Roos, the Head Teacher, you are warmly welcomed to do so, preferably by visiting the school.
Application packs can be downloaded from this advert are and returnable to the school office via email or post. Please use the correct application form, which is attached. For relevant information relating to this position, please contact us via email on email@example.com or telephone 0208 343 0866. For more information about the school, please visit our website at http://www.stmarysfinchley.co.uk
Closing Date: Friday 18th January 2019 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Monday 21tst January 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 23rd January 2019
St Mary’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring service check along with other relevant employment checks.