St Barnabas’ CE Primary School
St Barnabas Street, London, SW1W 8PF
020 7641 4232 email@example.com
St Barnabas’ Church of England Primary School is a small, successful school situated near to Victoria and Sloane Square tube stations. We are at the heart of a diverse community and we seek to provide our children with a range of opportunities to ensure their success in an ever-changing world.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for the management and behaviour of children during the lunchtime break in the dining hall and playground.This is a term time only position and 6.25 hours a week.
You will be able to:
- promote good behaviour
- promote healthy eating at lunch times
- use your own initiative
- organise games
- work well within a team
- be supportive of the Christian values of the school
- communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, able to understand school policies and complete accident forms
- promote equal opportunities
Recent experience of working with or supporting children in a school setting is desirable and a first aid qualification would be an advantage.
We can offer you:
- Well behaved, polite and happy children
- A well-resourced school in the heart of London
- A school at the centre of the local community, with the opportunity to make a real difference to young people’s lives
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are welcomed – please contact the School Office on 020 7641 4232
CVs will not be accepted
Applications through an agency will not be considered