Midday Meals Supervisor
Burdett Coutts and Townsend Foundation C of E School
Rochester Street, Westminster, SW1P 2QQ
Midday Meals Supervisor – salary: £3,941.89
Required As Soon As Possible
We are looking for a Midday Meals Supervisor who will:
- Be a good role model for the children and uphold a professional and friendly manner with pupils and other members of staff.
- Follow the school’s policies and procedures to ensure children’s safety and wellbeing at all times.
- Be willing to contribute to the life of the school and its community.
- Be flexible to accommodate changing timetables and the differing needs of the pupils. There will be an expectation that the person who takes on this role will be based both inside the lunch hall and outside in the playground for parts of each lunchtime (12.00-1.30pm daily).
- In return we offer:
- Lively, friendly and inquisitive children
- Friendly, dedicated , supportive and hardworking staff
- Professional development in support of your career aspirations
Burdett Coutts and Townshend Foundation Church of England School is a one-form entry primary school, situated in the heart of a Westminster. Our pupils (approx. 190) come from a variety of social, ethnic and economic backgrounds.
We are proud of our strong Christian foundation and our close links with St. Stephen’s church, which adjoins the school.
High quality care and support for children during lunchtime is essential and we value our team of midday meal supervisors for their input into the daily lives of our pupils.
Burdett Coutts and Townshend Foundation Church of England School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all its pupils. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Please contact Karen Baker in the school office to request an application pack (020 7828 6790, email@example.com) or feel free to drop into the school in person between 8am-4pm.
Closing date: 12pm (noon) on Friday 20th September 2019
Short Listing: Friday 20th September 2019
Interviews: Week Beginning 23rd September 2019