PART TIME TEACHER
26 Tentelow Lane, Norwood Green, Southall, UB2 4LE 020 3693 0510
PART TIME TEACHER
Required from 1 September 2020
Salary Range – Inner London, dependent on experience
We are looking for an experienced teacher to join our team on a part time basis (mornings only) working with specific groups of children to support our vision – As every child is uniquely created in God’s image, we nurture their individual development through a holistic approach to all aspects of life.
St Mary’s is a 1FE Church of England Free School that opened in September 2014. We have a new purpose built school that benefits from our own copse and an outlook over open fields to the back of the site. And yes, we are in the London Borough of Ealing! As a free school, we can devise our own curriculum based on the National Curriculum, but pertinent to our school community and locality.
The school was graded good by Ofsted and SIAMS at our last inspections. Ofsted noted:
- Staff praise the “unique” culture of the school where teachers and leaders collaborate regularly
- Leaders encourage teachers to take appropriate risks and reflect on what works well in their classroom
- Positive behaviour is reflected across the school
- The school’s curriculum promotes positive values
- One parent described the school as “a breath of fresh air with committed staff”
We currently have classes from Reception class to Y5 and are seeking to appoint an outstanding primary teacher support children’s learning in KS2.
- An outstanding KS2 practitioner
- Someone who enjoys a challenge
- Committed to attaining high standards for all pupils
- A team player
- Able to develop positive relationships with all members of the school community
- Committed to personal professional development
- Someone who will support the Christian values at the heart of our school
The successful candidate will join a team of dedicated professionals in a 21st century school.
We can offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to be fully involved in our dynamic school
- Children who are motivated to learn and succeed
- Professional Development opportunities within an exceptional educational setting
- A “high specification” school with a unique outdoor learning environment, the latest technology and resources set in attractive grounds in West London
- A supportive school trust
Please contact Jane Mutch, Headteacher on 020 3693 0510 or email@example.com to discuss this exciting opportunity further or arrange a visit to the school. For information about St Mary’s C of E Primary School, please go to the school’s website: www.stmarysschoolng.org or contact Jane Maqbool – School Administrator on the above number.
Applications close – on Monday 3rd February 2020. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews – week commencing 10th February.
St Mary’s C of E Primary School Norwood Green Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.