Science Teacher – Hounslow
Busch Corner, London Road, Isleworth, Middlesex. TW7 5BB
Teacher of Science – MPS/UPS (OLW)
Responsibility Allowance available
“ Your school houses some of the most kind, dedicated and committed staff I have ever met “ Teacher
Would you like to join us on our exciting journey as a growing Multi – Academy Trust dedicated to the achievement and well-being of our students and staff?
Would you like to work with highly motivated students who are keen to succeed?
The Green School Trust is seeking to appoint a dynamic, collaborative and innovative Teacher of Science to join The Green School for Girls in September 2019.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner with
● the skill to inspire and lead students and communicate their passion for science
● drive and ambition for our students ensuring high quality learning and exceptional student progress
● an aspirational teacher who will be able to contribute to the development of Science
● a commitment to encouraging students to study Science at Sixth Form and beyond
● enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility and a commitment to enrichment and co-curricular activities
● an exciting opportunity to work in a growing Multi-Academy Trust
● the chance to work with colleagues determined to inspire girls to achieve in the sciences
● structured CPD within the school and across the Trust and the opportunity for accelerated leadership roles
● a focus on valuing staff as professionals and people
● students who are motivated, respectful and keen to learn
● the opportunity to work with highly gifted students
● An excellent location with Syon Lane main line (direct to London) and good bus services to Richmond, Twickenham, Chiswick and Ealing on the doorstep.
The Green School for Girls is part of The Green School Trust, a Church of England Multi Academy Trust which also runs the recently opened Green School for Boys. Staff will have the opportunity to work across both schools. This is an exciting time to join the Trust as it continues to grow and develop.
A full programme of support for all new staff is provided. CPD and the development of leadership skills is an important part of the school culture and candidates who wish to progress their careers are encouraged to apply. As a Church of England Trust we welcome applicants from all faiths or none but we do ask that applicants support the Christian ethos of our schools.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The Green School
Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. A DBS enhanced disclosure that is satisfactory to us will be a condition of employment.
Application should be returned to email@example.com
If you would like to visit the school please contact Julie Hart: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Candidates will be called to interview on a rolling basis