Holy Trinity CE Primary School
London, N17 9EJ
Salary Scale: SC1 Point 1 – 3 (£17,628 – £18,270: to be prorated to reflect hours.
Based on notional term time only (+1) weeks)
Hours: Various roles and hours available. School roles are term time only + 1 week, Nursery roles are 52 weeks a year.
Position 1: 25hrs a week (approximate actual salary £12,304)
Position 2: 37.5hrs a week (approximate actual salary £18,456)
Position 3: 10hrs a week (approximate actual salary £5,738)
Position 4: 10hrs a week (approximate actual salary £5,738)
Report to: Facilities Manager
Contract Term: Permanent
We are a group of three one-form entry schools, and Nurseries within a medium sized and growing academy Trust that has a strong commitment to learning and children. Holy Trinity CE Primary School, Tottenham; St Michael’s CE Primary School, Wood Green; St Ann’s CE Primary School, South Tottenham and Little Engineers Nursery, Tottenham Hale and South Tottenham.
We are looking to appoint experienced and skilled Site Technicians to join our friendly staff.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with DIY/Maintenance knowledge as well as experience of being responsible for the care and maintenance of premises. The postholder will also be able to meet the requirements outlined in the person specification, pro-actively engage with the leadership team and be able to communicate effectively while managing multiple deadlines.
Our ideal candidate will be:
• Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time
• Able to carry out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
• Able to carry out routine premises tasks
• Ensure the building and grounds are secure when not in use
• Ensure the building and grounds are clean every day
• Open the building in the morning and lock it at the end of the day
• Ensure heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational
• Take responsibility for placing requisitions for equipment / supplies relevant to your role
We can offer you:
• A supportive, cohesive and very purposeful environment
• Locations easily accessible by train, tube and bus
• Health advice and wellbeing benefits
Application forms & supporting statements should be emailed to the Facilities Manager email@example.com or posted c/o Holy Trinity CE Primary School.
Closing Date: Thursday 10th December 12 noon
Interview Date: Monday 14th December
Interview location to be confirmed after shortlisting
Our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure