Special Educational Needs Coordinator
Position: Special Educational Needs Coordinator (0.8 – 4 Days)
Pay-scale: Either main pay scale or upper pay scale, dependent on the candidate’s current level
Required from April 2018 for a part-time, permanent position
If you would like to be part of an effective leadership team and support our SEND pupils to achieve their full potential in our Outstanding school (OFSTED 2011), we would like to hear from you.
We would like to appoint an outstanding teacher and SENCO who:
- Is passionate about children’s wellbeing, especially those who have additional needs;
- Has a proven track record of improving learning and progress;
- Have excellent curriculum knowledge and behaviour management skills;
- Would provide an inspiring leadership for SEN provision across the school and work effectively as part of the leadership team
- Works effectively with parents and external agencies
- Would enhance the Christian ethos of the school;
We can offer:
- A caring Christian ethos where every child matters;
- Children whose behaviour and attitudes to learning are exemplary;
- A friendly and collaborative staff;
- A supportive wider school community;
- Commitment to your further professional development including mentoring and support
If you would like to discuss the details of the vacancy further with Stefan Roos, the Head Teacher, you are warmly welcomed to do so, preferably by visiting the school.
Application packs are available from and returnable to the school office. This pack will include an application form, so please do not use the Barnet application form. For application forms and relevant information relating to these positions please contact us via email on email@example.com or telephone 0208 343 0866. For more information about the school, please visit our website at http://www.stmarysfinchley.co.uk
Closing Date: Wednesday 13th December 2017
Short Listing: Thursday 14th December 2017
Interviews: Monday 18th December 2017
St Mary’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring service check along with other relevant employment checks.