Teacher KS1 or KS2
120 -138 Station Road Harrow Middx HA1 2DJ.
KS1 or KS2 Teacher
Could you support us to transform education and the lives of children in central Harrow?
We are looking for an exceptional, passionate and creative teacher who will join our teaching team from September 2020 to teach in either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2. In September 2020 we will be opening our first ever Year 4 classes.
We are looking for teachers who want to be part of the ongoing creation of a school that is truly unique and innovative and that becomes an inspiration to others. You will be passionate about learning and teaching and supporting our bilingual (English and French) curriculum and inclusive Christian ethos.
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and also those who are newly qualified.
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated learners with families who are highly supportive and passionate about the school
• An innovative educational approach and the opportunity to shape the development and ethos of our new school
• A highly supportive team and outstanding opportunities for professional development and developing leadership skills
• An outstanding and state of the art learning environment and the opportunity to be involved in resourcing the school for the future
• The opportunity to develop your French language skills and to visit our link schools/ take part in language learning opportunities in France via our partnership with Eurostar
• The use of your own MacBook and iPad and the latest technology to support learning and teaching
• A competitive salary in the range of £27,596 to £43,348 (Outer London Scale) based on experience
If you feel that you could be part of our team and help to make our ambitious vision a reality, we would love to hear from you.
For further details and to socially distance look around our exciting school please contact Stuart Webster on 0797 121 9918.
Completed application forms with a letter of application (2 sides of A4 maximum) should be sent to Mrs. T Stebbing Office Manager St. Jérôme Church of England Bilingual School 120 -138 Station Road Harrow Middx HA1 2DJ.
Applications close at 1pm on Friday 3rd July 2020.
St Jérôme C E Bilingual School is committed to the safeguarding of all children and all offers of employment are subject to the satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS Check.