Required as soon as possible – Scale 3 Teaching Assistant
Total of 35 hours per week, term-time only
We are looking to appoint a committed experienced teaching assistant to support children in our school.
We are looking for someone who:
• loves playing, talking and working with children of all abilities and has excellent communication skills
• enjoys working indoors and outdoors in all weathers and can work on their own initiative
• has a full commitment to, and understanding of, inclusive education
• has experience working with SEN children including autism
• has an excellent attendance and punctuality record
• Is flexible and can adapt to changing situations
We can offer you:
• the opportunity to work within an effective and dedicated school team
• enthusiastic, supportive colleagues, governors and parents
• well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn
• excellent opportunities for furthering your professional development
• a chance to make a real difference to our school and build on existing good practice
To discuss this post further, please speak to Fanoula Smith, our headteacher on 020 7987 4889
For an application pack please see below.
Closing date: Monday 2nd November at 5pm
Interviews: Friday 6th November (subject to confirmation)
Applications should be returned to Bridget Clark, School Business Manager
St Saviour’s School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.