Teaching Assistant for KS1 or KS2
Level 3 qualification or above or willingness to gain same
required for September 2021 or earlier
Are you an experienced teaching assistant who is looking for an exciting opportunity and a new challenge or a graduate who needs school experience before considering teacher training?
Salary: Dependent on hours and experience but inline with Scale 2 NJC03
Full time and part time hours considered
Monday – Friday Term time only.
We are looking for:
- a passionate and dedicated professional who will help our team of experienced teachers and teaching assistants to deliver excellence in our unique bilingual school.
- an energetic person who will be a strong role model in English for our children and support a learning environment that celebrates both the English and French languages.
- experience of teaching and supporting phonics, early reading and mathematics as well as supporting learning in all aspects of the primary curriculum.
- someone excited about the opportunity to take an active role in the further development of a bilingual learning environment and will actively support the strong Christian vision of the school.
- experience of supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND), English as an Additional Language (EAL), and supporting underachieving children make accelerated progress.
- positive behaviour management strategies that complement our school behaviour policy
- and a secure understanding of safeguarding
You will receive
- outstanding training and professional development and the opportunity to make a real difference as we continue to develop an innovative new school
- support and encouragement from our senior leadership team to ensure you are confident and equipped to have a positive impact on the life of our school
- a motivated year team that will value your knowledge of the children and involve you in their assessment, planning and designing of the curriculum
- access to state-of-the-art technology and beautiful curriculum resources
- the opportunity to be part of our incredible team and help to make our ambitious vision a daily reality
If you are would like to seize this opportunity to join our wonderful team, please complete the London Diocesan Board for Schools (LDBS) application form, along with a letter of application of no more than 2 sides of A4 explaining how you meet the criteria in our person specification.
Applications need to be completed and sent to the school by post or email by midday Friday 23rd April 2021. Interviews will take place during the week beginning 3rd May 2021. Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ideally, we are looking for someone who could join our team as soon as possible.