Teaching Assistant and School Meals Supervisory Assistant
Holy Trinity CE Primary School, Northwood
Teaching Assistant and School Meals Supervisory Assitant required from September 2018
Term time only (38 weeks) + up to 5 training days which will be paid for additionally.
8.45am – 3.15pm daily with 30 minute break – 30 hours per week
Scale 1.9 – 1.11 per annum inclusive
The Governors, staff and children of Holy Trinity School are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant and SMSA to join our hardworking team.
Do you have…
- A desire to work with our children and support them with their learning?
- Empathy with our children and an appreciation of their talents and efforts?
- An appreciation of the high standards that must be set and maintained throughout our school?
- A good standard of education and good written and spoken English?
- The presence to lead our children by high example?
- Warmth, sensitivity and absolute discretion?
- Good organisational skills?
- An ability to work hard on your own initiative or a part of a team?
- Enthusiasm and energy?
- Commitment to the values of our Church of England Primary School?
- The commitment to support and strengthen school values when interacting with our pupils?
In return we will offer…
- An interesting, diverse and stimulating role
- An effective programme of professional development and support
- A happy and rewarding working environment
- Excellent standards of behaviour and happy, motivated children who are keen to learn
- Supportive colleagues, parents and local community
- Supportive Governing Body
The School Governors, our staff and our pupils require a caring, confident, reliable and flexible Teaching Assistant to support the further development of our school. Excellent interpersonal skills and essential. Holy Trinity School is committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of children and all appiontments are made subject to a satisfactory full DBS check and references.