Teaching Assistant and School Meals Supervisory Assistant
Holy Trinity CE Primary School Northwood, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6 2RH
Teaching Assistant and School Meals Supervisory Assistant required for September 2019
Term time only (38 weeks) + up to 5 training days which you will be paid for additionally.
8.30am to 3.15pm daily with 30 minute break ~ 31.25 hours per week
Scale 2.3 £15138.01pro rata (£20835 FTE)
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant and SMSA to join our hardworking staff.
Do you have . . .
- A desire to work with children and support them with their learning?
- Empathy with children and an appreciation of their talents and efforts?
- An appreciation of the high standards that must be set throughout our school?
- A good standard of education and good written and spoken English?
- The presence to lead our children by high example?
- Warmth, sensitivity and absolute discretion?
- Good organisational skills?
- An ability to work hard on your own initiative or as part of a team?
- Enthusiasm and energy?
- Commitment to the values of our Church of England Primary School?
- The commitment to support and strengthen school values when interacting with pupils?
We can offer . . .
- An interesting, diverse and stimulating rôle;
- An effective programme of professional development and support;
- A happy and rewarding working environment;
- Excellent standards of behaviour and happy, motivated children who are keen to learn;
- Supportive colleagues, parents and local community;
- Supportive Governing Body.
The School Governors require a caring, confident, reliable and flexible Teaching Assistant to support the further development of the school. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential. Holy Trinity school is committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of children and all appointments are made subject to a satisfactory full DBS check and references.
Further details of the role and application form see below.
Closing date: Monday 19th August 2019 – 5 pm
Interview date: Wednesday 28th August 2019
Please send your completed application form to the address above marked for the attention of Mrs K Smith or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org