Holy Trinity CE Primary School
Somerset Road, London, N17 9EJ
Tel: 020 8808 2588
Job start: ASAP
Salary: SC4 7 – 10 (£17,046 – £18,033)
Contract Type: Part Time 32.5hrs a week
Hours: 7am – 2pm or 11.15am – 6.15pm plus one hour per week for Professional
Development Meetings (PDM)
Contract Term: Permanent
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our friendly staff at Holy Trinity CE Primary School. The role will involve a combination of in class support, 1:1 work outside the classroom, along with working as part of our Wrap Around Care team within our Breakfast Club or After School Club.
• You will have an enthusiasm for working with a range of students with differing needs and abilities;
• You will be an innovative and creative practitioner with a drive and passion to ensure all students achieve;
• You will have a keenness to be involved in all aspects of the school life;
• You will have a proven track record of good working relationships and professionalism;
Holy Trinity CE Primary School is part of a group of three one-form entry schools within a medium-sized and growing academy Trust that has a strong commitment to learning and children.
To enhance your professional development:
• We share best practice across our schools and work with leading consultants through the LDBS GROW Education Partners
• We provide all staff with Employee Assistance Programme, well-being support and medical cover
• Pension scheme (LGPS)
• The LDBS Academy Trust offers funding for Masters level learning for all staff
Closing Date: Monday 3rd February 2020
Interview Date: Tuesday 11th February 2020
Application forms & supporting statements should be emailed to the School Business Manager via the button below, e-mailed to email@example.com or posted c/o Holy Trinity CE Primary School.
The LDBS Academy Trust schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure.